My husband and I have been looking to get me a stainless steel water bottle for a while now and I have finally found the perfect one. Eco Vessel’s “Boulder” Triple Insulated Bottle with Screw Cap rocks! I have been using it now for two weeks and I love it. From running errands, to jogging, to working in the yard, I’ve been taking it everywhere with me.
Here are some of the reasons I think it is so great:
- This bottle is triple insulated so there is no condensation on the outside of the bottle when the ice melts.
- The water stays cold for a LONG time. (I do not like to drink warm or room temperature water). I filled the bottle up with water and four ice cubes at 2:00 PM. When I went to bed at 11:00 PM, the water was still cold. When I woke up at 6:00 AM, the water was still chilly. At 11:00 AM, the water was still cool (I compared it to a glass of water which was room temperature). At 4:00 PM, it was still cool. Around 6:00 PM was when I started noticing that the water was getting close to room temperature. I think this is amazing!
- I can fill it up with ice and water in the morning and the ice is still there in the early evening.
- I like that it has a removable mesh strainer basket. This keeps the ice where it belongs... in the bottle and not in the drinking spout.
- I love that it has wide screw off lid so the ice fits inside and a smaller one to drink from. The smaller one makes it so that I don’t dribble water on me when I’m running or driving. I’ve had plastic bottles in the past that the ice cubes do not fit through the opening and I hate it. I don’t have this problem with this bottle.
- I like the flexible plastic handle. It makes it easy to carry and hang on to.
- I love the size. 25 ounces is just right.
- It doesn’t smell or change the flavor of the water.
- It comes in many different colors (my husband really wants the black one!)
- I like the contour of the bottle. It makes it easier to handle.
- It is really easy to clean. Because the high quality stainless steel is not porous it is easy to transition from one type of beverage to another without any flavor staying behind.
- It feels like it is high quality.
- I love knowing that I am not drinking any harmful chemicals that have leached into my water from plastic!
Eco Vessel is a company based out of Boulder Colorado that takes pride in their products by using 100% recyclable materials and BPA products. They are dedicated to developing products from safe, sturdy, and sustainable materials and they make products for both children and adults. They also support their community.
Eco Vessel also offers filtration bottles, plastic bottles, single walled stainless steel bottles, glass bottles, food storage and the following children’s items: stainless steel sippy, stainless steel snack cup, kid’s insulated bottles, and a collapsible silicon lunchbox. Please check out their products here. Products can be purchased directly through Eco Vessel, using their website.
Besides sending me a product to review, Eco Vessel has been kind enough to sponsor a giveway! They will give one lucky reader a 25 ounce “Boulder” Triple Insulated Bottle withScrew Cap! Retail value of the bottle is $24.95. Please complete the entries using Rafflecopter below. It is mandatory to complete the following items: “Like” Erickson & Co. on Facebook, “Like” Eco Vessel on Facebook, and Follow me by email. If you do not do these three items, you cannot win. The rest of the entries are optional and just give you a greater chance of winning. Prize will be shipped directly to winner. I will need your name, phone number, mailing address, and email address to give to Eco Vessel for prize fulfillment. This information will not be shared with anyone else. Winner will be notified by email and will have 5 days to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I was provided a free product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will be good for my readers. Blog postings are my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.